Why Use SISCO?
Why not? Paper filing wastes time and money. We can help you reduce your future information storage costs.
-Disadvantages of Paper storage-
Paper filing costs:
- 5% on equipment
- 20% on space
- 70% on salaries (AIIM)
Organizations typically spend as much as 30% of thier time on finding files. (Delphi)
A typical 4-drawer cabinet
The Unrecognized Cost of Paper Filing Systems
Paper filing systems lack accuracy.
- According to a Coopers and Lybrand study, "7.5% of all documents get lost and 3% of the remainder are misfiled." (Coopers and Lybrand)
- One of every ten paper documents are a problem. (Coopers and Lybrand)
- Only one staff member at a time can view a file.
- In case of fire or flood, the entire inventory of documents could be lost. Storing a second copy offsite would only double the storage and overhead costs.
- Indexing documents in more than one way is very difficult. Most organizations are only able to index by file number.
- When a customer request requires a document, you must pull the file and call him/her back. This results in phone tag and wastes both time and phone charges.
Benefits of Document Imaging